Olive Oil, ExtV (3)
Chili Flake (4)
Prep (10 min)
Run (30 min)
- Cut Rapini into about 1 inch lengths (stems and all).
Split any overly large stems in half lengthwise.
- Skin the SAUSAGES and chop up very small. Best to do this
with a slicing motion to assure membranes are cut.
- Crush GARLIC and chop fine.
- Heat Olive Oil and fry Sausage over fairly low heat,
stirring and breaking up lumps, until it is lightly browned.
- Stir in Garlic, Chili Flake and Salt. Continue
to fry until garlic just threatens to color. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile: Bring plenty of salted water to a boil for the
Pasta. Stir in the Rapini and cook until just tender -
this will take about 3 minutes - don't overcook. Skim out and refresh
in cold water.
- Cook Pasta the usual way. When it is within seconds of
being al dente, stir in rapini just long enough
to heat it through. Drain.
- Return Pasta mix to the pot and Stir the Sausage mix.
- Serve hot.