Fish Sauce (3)
Prep - (15 min)
Run - (30 min)
- Cut PORK into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut away all the white fat and membranes from inside the KIDNEYS
and and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Cut LIVER into 1/2 inch cubes.
Mix and soak in several changes of cool salted water. This is to keep
the soup from being too murky. Drain
- Crush GARLIC and chop small. Chop ONION medium.
Slice GINGER very thin and cut into thin matchsticks. Mix.
- Chop SCALLIONS for garnish.
- In a spacious sauté pan, wok or stew pot, heat oil and fry
Onion Mix stirring until onions are translucent.
- Stir in Pork and fry stirring for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in drained Kidney mix and fry stirring often until all the
liquid has evaporated and it's actually frying again.
- Stir in Stock, Fish Sauce, Salt and Pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer covered about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped Scallions