Noodles, thin (1)
Chinese Broccoli (2)
Bell Pepper, red (3)
Soybean Sprouts (4)
Fish Sauce (5)
Tapioca Starch (6)
Prep - (25 min)
Run - (30 min)
- Soak NOODLES in warm water until softened through. Drain
thoroughly and hold aside. You will need to get some water boiling
when the main recipe is almost done to cook them.
- Slice BEEF 1/8 inch thick and cut into strips about 3/4 x
- Remove leaves from BROCCOLI leaving the leaf stems with
the main stems. Cut the stems diagonally starting 1/4" thick at the
big end increasing to 1" long at the small end. Cut leaves into
pieces. Keep stems and leaves separate.
- Cut BABY CORN cobs in thirds crosswise and add to
- Cut BELL PEPPER into 1/4 inch strips and mix with
- Rinse BEAN SPROUTS (see Note-4).
- Crush GARLIC and chop small.
- Mix Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce and
- In a wok or spacious sauté pan, heat 2 t OIL and fry
Broccoli Stem mix over high heat until you see just a touch
- Stir in Broccoli Leaf Mix and fry stirring until well coated
with oil. Scoop out all the vegetables with a slotted spoon and set
- Add 2 t Oil and fry Garlic until it threatens to
color, then add Beef and fry stirring until it has completely
lost its raw color and all exuded moisture has evaporated.
- Stir in Stock Mix, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until
beef is tender, 10 to 20 minutes depending on toughness.
- Stir in Vegetable Mix and Bean Sprouts and bring back
to a simmer. Push the solids up the sides of the wok and sprinkle
in enough Tapioca Starch for the desired thickness (not
- Cook your Noodles in boiling water about 3 minutes. drain
and put on plates. Spoon Beef over noodles and serve warm.