Beef lean (1)
Bell Pepper, Red
Bell Pepper, Green
Lemon Grass stalk
Tahi Chili (2)
- Cut BEEF into narrow strips about 2 to 3 inches long. This is
easiest if the meat is put in the freezer compartment until a bit stiff.
- Cut BELL PEPPERS into strips to match the beef strips. Cut
ONION in half lengthwise and cut crosswise into strips
about 1/4 inch wide. Mix
- Crush GARLIC, slice and chop fine. Slice GINGER thin
and chop fine. Mix.
- Strip tough outer leaves from LEMON GRASS and cut off hard
root end. Smash the bottom third with your kitchen mallet and slice
the smashed part crosswise very thin. Chop fine and mix with
- Cut CHILIS lengthwise into thin threads.
- Squeeze LIME JUICE.
- In a wok or large sauté pan heat OIL and fry
Garlic Mix stirring until garlic shows the first signs of color,
then, over very high heat, stir in the Beef. Fry stirring until
beef has completely lost its raw color, and if it exudes liquid,
continue frying until it is all gone. Remove beef from the pan leaving
as much oil as possible.
- Add 1/2 T Oil and, over high heat, stir in the Onion Mix
and fry stirring until onions are crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir the Beef back in, then the all Sauce items.
Fry stirring until well blended, then stir in the Lime Juice
and take off the heat.
- Serve with plenty of steamed Jasmine rice.