Black Mushroom (2)
Sesame Seeds (3)
Sesame Oil, dark
- Slice BEEF thin across the grain, then into narrow strips
less than 1/4 inch wide.
- Soak MUSHROOMS in warm water for at least 1/2 hour, then
remove stems and slice caps into strips of similar size to the beef.
- Dry roast white SEASAME SEEDS until light golden.
- Crush GARLIC and chop fine.d
- Cut SCALLIONS into 2 inch lengths.
- In a spacious sauté pan or wok, heat Oil and fry
Beef over moderate flame, stirring until all raw color is gone,
then stir in Mushrooms and Garlic. Continue to fry
stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in Sesame Seeds, Scallions, Salt and
Soy Sauce. Fry stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in Sesame Oil and immediately turn off heat.
- Serve with plenty of medium grain Rice. My favorite is Kokuho Rose