4 to 6
Egg, L or XL
Bread Slice (2)
-- Serve with
- Beat together Eggs, Salt and Milk. Pour out into
a shallow dish that will fit the bread slice.
- Heat a thin coating of Butter in a skillet or griddle over
- One at a time place Bread Slices in the Egg mix and
let soak for about 2 seconds, then turn over for a second or so more.
Do only as many as you will fry at one time and get them in the pan
quickly. You can pass them directly to the pan or hold them on a plate
for a couple minutes.
- Transfer to the skillet and fry slowly over rather low heat until
lightly browned on one side, then turn and do the other side.
- Serve hot with Butter and/or Syrup. Garnish with fruit
if desired. A dollop of yogurt with the fruit wouldn't hurt either.