Bell Pepper, green (2)
Bell Pepper, red (2)
Vinegar, white wine
Olive Oil ExtV
Prep - (30 min)
Run - (30 min)
- Peel POTATOES and slice crosswise a little less than 1/4 inch
thick. Place in a bowl covered with water and let soak 20 minutes, then
rinse to remove free starch. Drain very well.
- Cut ONIONS in half lengthwise, then thin crosswise.
- Core BELL PEPPERS and cut into narrow strips about 1-1/2
- Crush GARLIC, preferably through a garlic press, and chop
fine, mix with Vinegar.
- Chop PARSLEY for garnish.
- Place 2 T Olive Oil in a spacious sauté pan. Warm
it up just a little. Pour in the Potatoes and tumble them
until lightly coated. Remove and set aside, leaving as much oil as
- Heat Olive Oil and stir in ONIONS. Fry, turning now
and then, until softening, but don't over do it.
- Stir in Bell Peppers and cook tumbling another 2 minutes.
- Layer Potatoes on top. and sprinkle with Salt.
Cover tightly and let vegetables steam in their own juices over
moderate heat for about 15 minutes
- Drizzle Garlic mix over the top.
- Serve hot garnished with Parsley and/or fresh coarse