Olive Oil ExtV
Wine Vinegar, white
Chili powder (3)
Hard boiled eggs
Make - (4 hrs+ - 15 min work)
- Break CAULIFLOWER into small florets. Split any thick
stems. so they'll cook quickly.
- Bring water to a full boil in your steamer and steam Cauliflower
until just barely done - that'll be about 6 minutes max. Do not
overcook! Refresh with cold running water, drain and place in a
mixing bowl. Note: If using colors as I have done in the photo, I steam
the white separately from the colors because cooking time may be a little
different (also it helps not to overload the steamer).
- Crush GARLIC and chop fine. Lightly crush CAPERS with the
side of your prep knife. Mix all Dressing items, then tumble with
Cauliflower until thoroughly coated.
- Marinate for a few hours to overnight. If in a hurry, marinate at
room temperature and chill just before serving, otherwise marinate
in the fridge.
- For Garnish hard boil Egg, peel and chill. When ready
to serve, chop Egg and Parsley small and mix.
- Serve cool.