Rice Wine (2)
Prep - (30 min)
RUN - (10 min)
- Slice PORK thin and cut into pieces about 1 inch by 1-1/2
- Mix all Marinade items and massage into the pork. Let stand
for at least 20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Slice GINGER very thin and cut into narrow matchsticks.
- Cut SCALLIONS into 1-1/2 inch lengths using white and light
green part only.
- String SNOW PEAS and cut into 1-1/2 inch lengths. Slice
BAMBOO SHOOTS thin and cut into narrow 1-1/2 inch long strips.
Mix both with Scallions.
- In a wok or spacious sauté pan heat Oil very hot and sir
in Ginger until aromatic, then stir in Pork. Fry stirring
until pork loses its raw color and any liquid exuded has evaporated.
- Stir in Scallion mix. Fry stirring until well distributed, then
stir in Stock and Salt. Bring to a boil and simmer 1 minute
stirring a couple of times.
- Serve hot with plenty of long grain steamed rice.