Rice Wine (1)
Prep - (20 min)
RUN - (20 min)
- Slice PORK thin into strips 3/8 inch thick by about 2 inches
long and 1/2 inch wide.
- Strip green leafy part from white BOK CHOY stems and cut into
strips about 1 inch wide. Cut stems diagonally into pieces about 1/2
inch long at the thick end getting longer towards the thin end.
This will depend a bit on the size of your bok choy. Keep
leaves and stems separate
- Crush GARLIC and chop fine. Peel GINGER if needed and chop
- Mix All Sauce Items.
- Mix Cornstarch with enough water to make a slurry. This amount
will make a loose sauce, add a bit more if you want it thicker.
- Heat Oil very hot in a wok and sir in Garlic Mix.
As soon as it starts to color stir in Pork. Fry stirring
until pork loses its raw color.
- Stir in Choy Stems and fry stirring about 3 minutes, then
stir in Choy Leaves until coated with oil and wilted.
- Stir in Sauce Mix and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over
low heat until Bok Choy stems are crisp tender.
- Push all solids up the side of the wok exposing the liquid. Stir up
Cornstarch and stir it in to make a sauce,
- Serve hot with plenty of long grain steamed rice.