Duck Gizzards (1)
pkg Edamame (2)
Bamboo Shoots (3)
Prep - (1-1/4 hr - 20 min work)
Run - (12 min)
- Rinse the DUCK GIZZARDS and remove any remaining fat - just
scrape it to the edges and cut it off. Slice the gizzards thin,
1/8 inch or less.
- Mix together All Marinade Items and stir in the
Gizzards. Marinate at least an hour at room temperature or
overnight in the fridge.
- Thaw and shell EDAMAME. You need about 2/3 cup, then you can
eat the rest.
- Slice BAMBOO SHOOTS very thin and cut into pieces about 1-1/2
inch by 1/2 inch.
- Drain Duck Gizzards.
- In a spacious sauté pan or wok, heat Oil very hot.
Stir in Duck Gizzards and fry stirring until all moisture is
gone and they're actually frying, but not so long as you burn the
fond sticking to the pan.
- Stir in Edamame and Bamboo Shoots. Fry stirring for
about 1 minute, then stir in Stock. Cook stirring until most
coating on the pan is dissolved and the sauce is thickened, 3 minutes
- Stir in Sesame Oil and immediately remove from heat.
- Serve hot with plenty of steamed Jasmine rice.