Petrale Sole (1)
Sage Leaves, fresh
Olive Oil ExtV
Prep - (20 min)
Run - (20 min)
- Cut FISH FILETS into 1/2 serving size pieces or as desired.
- Char CHILI POBLANO skin with your propane torch and rub it
off under cold running water. Seed it and cut into medium dice.
- Scald TOMATO 1 minute in boiling water and chill in cold
water. Peel and cut into medium dice. Mix with Chili.
- Stack SAGE LEAVES and cut into threads.
- In a small saucepan heat Olive Oil and fry Sage,
stirring until it is fragrant and barely starts to crisp.
- Stir in Tomato mix and fry stirring until tomatoes are
heated through but not getting mushy, season with Salt and
Pepper. Take off heat, cover and keep warm.
- Melt Butter in your cast iron fish frying pan. Dust
Fish Fillets lightly with flour and fry gently on both
sides until cooked through and lightly golden.
- Serve warm with warm sauce spooned over.